Becoming an Author Writing Workshop - North Carolina - November 9, 2019
705 Banner Avenue, Greensboro, Fellowship Hall (drive to the back of the church)
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
You will learn:
- How to organize your message
- What publishers expect
- What to expect from your publisher
- Book signing/launch ideas
- Networking & PR
- Begin your book
- Organize your book
- Create a plan for completion
- Leave loaded with information
Materials will not be shipped. They will be given to you the day of the workshop.
Looking forward to seeing you!